[Free Download] Beelinguapp Premium MOD APK v2.812 (Unlocked) App for Android
An excellent source for learning languages. However, there is a improvements to be made: 1.) I’m studying multiple languages, and I’ve paid premium for the service, which means I’d be able to switch languages much more quickly 2.) to be able to use the process of learning languages through reading to be effective it is necessary to be able to comprehend at minimum 60% of the text in order to figure out the rest of the 40% through context. And for those who are just beginning, even the “beginner-friendly” texts can be too complex. I’ve got more ideas, but I’m getting close to the limit of words on this.
Edited: Uncertain whether it’s free or not. It is necessary to look through stories to determine those that are free. I have found some free stories. But it was difficult to find them. I had to install the app twice to verify that I had not misunderstood (obviously I was not). It is therefore possible that you need to draw a distinct line between them in order to avoid miscommunications. But, I’m still frustrated and you must consider from a UX standpoint. Cheers
The best app to improve pronunciation and vocabulary. I suggest it as a complement in conjunction with other tools and strategies such as watching movies , listening to podcasts or music or reading books, as well as taking classes in the desired to learn language to get better in the quickest way possible! Great app overall.
Love this application. It’s the first time I’ve discovered an application that allows you to learn a language using listening and reading, while also listening to an audio track to help in listening. There are so many stories to pick from. They are also entertaining which makes it less of an effort. I also appreciate the fact that there’s an exam after the conclusion of each story to test the comprehension. I am not a fan of those flashcards… and I’m a bit skeptical about the accuracy in the level descriptions. The audio could be improved in some stories as well. Overall, a fantastic app.
It’s not a great option for Japanese. A “karaoke” highlighting of words isn’t compatible with Japanese because sentences are written reversed. It would be better to have the words that match highlighted simultaneously. The pronunciations of a few Kanji is a weird, scratchy sound when selected separately, and it is not possible to highlight from the top line to the one below if words continue into the next line. The app could be improved in the near future but it’s not currently.
I am awestruck by this app in every aspect I initially had an unpleasant experience when trying changing my address however, Anja was able help me, and I’m grateful for it. They have an amazing app as well as a great customer service
The first day has been awe inspiring. The news and the range of stories is fantastic for listening comprehension and reading. I’m only 2 months into studying Spanish however I’ve always picked up reading the fastest and was looking for a way to keep progressing, even as I am learning to speak, learn grammar rules, and vocabulary slightly more slowly. Reading is definitely useful in these areas also. And I’ll report on the subject in 6 months 🙂
It’s a wonderful app. I’ve just begun using it and it’s very nice. but that as a beginner, I’d like additional stories that are easier to understand If it’s possible, I’ve recently learned Korean and do not have enough vocabulary to be able to comprehend all the stories.
It’s a great application I am really fascinated about it it has audiobook that you can read and listen in a lot of diverse genre including science,history,amazing novels and the most magnificant thing in this app is that it translates words while reading and you can add them to flashcards in order to memorise a lot of words and gain vocabulary I must admit it i regret that I didn’t use it earlier
It isn’t possible to highlight between lines, as the audio and story aren’t always in sync and the glossary isn’t particularly helpful since the translations may be out of context in some instances. It would be better to be directed to the place you highlighted it while looking up the words.
It’s an excellent idea, but it’s not going to offer any lessons, however it’s a good additional app if you’re somewhere between an intermediate and advanced level. I’m currently at a N4 level of Japanese understanding, but the stories are difficult for me to follow particularly Kanji of which I’m studying. If you are able to read in your native language or have fairly decent listening skills by watching computers read to you and you’re able to follow the story, then this is a fantastic application.
Reading is among the most effective ways to improve your skills in the language. This is where the app excels, as it helps you discover engaging and level-appropriate stories. Thank you, devs!